These have been a family favorite for years now! We do not make them often because we literally eat the whole batch right away (haha). When we began this health journey we realized that it can be hard to find healthy and TASTY recipes, especially for treats. We also prefer recipes that have fewer ingredients so this one takes the cake with a whopping 6 ingredients. We know that you will love these as much as we do!
- 2 C Almond Flour
- 1/4 C Coconut Oil (or more if you prefer a more moist cookie)
- 2 tbs. Maple Syrup (we prefer Grade B..You can also exchange this out for stevia if wanting to stay KETO friendly)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Optional: 1/2 C Dark Chocolate Chips
What is so wonderful about this recipe is that you can eat the dough before and/or after its baked! YUM
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix all ingredients together (first wet then dry)
- Fold in dark chocolate chips if using these
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes, depending on your preference of softer vs harder
- Please enjoy!