This is one recipe that Monica started making and it quickly became a staple because of the taste and convenience! We love to eat kale raw but we also thoroughly enjoy it cooked. Kale has become a hot topic in the last several years because it is loaded with so many nutrients. Some of the health benefits of eating kale:
- Abundant source of Magnesium
- Brain Development in infants
- Heart support
1 Head of Organic Kale, cut into small pieces
2 Garlic cloves, minced
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the kale into a pot on the stove.
- Add enough olive oil so that it is lightly coating all of the kale.
- Turn on low heat
- Add the garlic and sea salt
- We let this cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring throughout. The longer you let it cook the softer it will become.
- Top with Nutritional Yeast!