Granola is always a favorite but finding it without the unnecessary sugary additives is tough! This recipe is as clean and nourishing as it is delicious!
3 Cups Sprouted Oats (We get ours here!)
1 Cup Cashews
1 Cup Pistachios
1/4 Cup Flax Seed
1/4 Cup Organic Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
3 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Raw LOCAL Honey (depending on how sweet you want it, I have seen recipes that have up to 1/2 Cup of Honey.)
1-2 Tbsp of Collagen (We get ours here!)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dash of Sea Salt
*Optional: 2 tsp Coconut Sugar
**Add other nuts and/or seeds of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add nuts, seeds, oats, and coconut flakes to glass baking dish. Toast in oven for 10-15min, stirring occasionally.
- While the oats are toasting, combine the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the collagen (that will be added LAST).
- After the oats are toasted (they should be very aromatic), pour the honey/coconut oil mixture over the oats. Stir until well combined.
- Powder the collagen evenly over the mixture and stir.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mixture onto sheet and turn oven OFF.
- This will allow the granola to finish toasting without burning.
- Let it sit in oven (turned off) for 5-8 min.